Since I suck at blogging while here in Japan...here is a quick run down of the past week...
*WARNING!! Lots of photos*
- Happy Birthday to my old man :D
- A bit of shopping at Loft...where you find the oddest things.
|Anyone need a lucky poo?|
- I managed to find some awesome Christmas lights!! I love Christmas!! :D
- And discovered that they'd put a Christmas tree up at school :D
- Was a little less exciting
- Basically school and study
- Oh and a random washing machine that ended up in the classroom....
- Was a holiday here in Japan...no idea what for though!
- I slept in! Might not sound amazing...but it was so nice to get a decent amount of sleep!
- It was raining a lot so I spent a lot of time indoors
- Aika came home after she went to her friends house and showed me...the CHRISTMAS things she bought!
- Saw a cop giving someone a ticket
- Ate Japanese Curry for lunch...
- Then was given it again at dinner...so good :D
- After school we went and had Onigiri (essentially a rice triangle with some filling and wrapped in seaweed)...pretty good
- Had Mister Donut...delicious...but not as good as Krispy Kreme
|Very cute though|
- Then we played some games at Round 1
|Pick a level...any level|
- It was here that I had photo booth photos with random school girls
- I also got free hugs from strangers
- Enjoyed some Mos Burger for dinner and had a great chat with Caylee and Shi Hui
Another awesome week in Japan!