Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Week: Day 5

Today I headed home for Christmas...this is what this whole season is about.
Being with the people you care about.

I got to see my cute little niece and nephew...


Who basically attacked me for a couple of hours! But they're cute...so it's ok.

Then I got to decorate some gingerbread stars


and my SIL decorated a couple gingerbread houses


and to top it all off...I finally got to see my families Christmas tree all decorated.


It's massive! and I can't wait to get my presents wrapped and under there. 

Not long now till Christmas!! :D

1 comment:

Lotti said...

Funny about that ..... how cute little people seem to be able to get away with anything. Oh and those little people are particularly cute. You're right it's not long now .... That ginger bread house is very cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...