This week I am grateful for:
- The wonderful people in Maebaru Ward! They are seriously amazing.
- The 2 bags a lady at church gave to me
- The bishop's wife gave me stickers to mark my scriptures in
- The kindness of others
- A loving Heavenly Father
- Being able to somewhat get through this course
- New ideas and plans
- Christmas time! It is the best time of year!!
- A brain
- Friends and Family
I could keep going on but I will withhold. I have so much to be grateful for. No, my life is far from perfect. But I am learning to see the good around me.
What are you grateful for this week?