Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 9, 2011

A little secret...

I'll let you in on a few little secrets...

- Japan has changed me, in a good way. (More on this at a later date)
- I have a burning desire to go to Europe and travel the world.

Let's talk about the second one for a moment.

I have been very lucky to have been to 6 countries around the world in my 20 years. I am extremely blessed to have parents who wanted me to see the world. When I was younger, we had a chart on the fridge that would mark the amount of money we had saved towards our family dream of going to Disneyland one day. 

We finally did that in 2002 and it was an amazing experience to have together. It is from this moment on that the bite from the travel bug hit. 

I love experiencing new cultures. Trying new food...even if I nearly do vomit. Communicating with others who have lived a completely different life. 

There is just something about travelling. So now that I have the goal of going to Europe in the next 18months, I have a lot of work to do.

I have already started saving and have the beginnings of a plan. 

I hope everything works out. 

Let me know where you've been in the world! I love hearing people's travel stories.

2 comments:

Lotti said...

The only place I've travelled overseas is Tasmania ... he he .... On a serious note I plan to travel to America in March / April 2013. Pretty excited about that.

Kell said...

I'm so jealous of all your travels. I have never been to a different country (though I have been all over this one), it's a dream of mine to travel someday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...