Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

Today's Gratitude Sunday is going to be a little different...

Among other things this week, I truly learnt that I am ever so grateful for each and everyday that I am alive.

I was saddened this week to hear about the passing of Aaron King.
This is sad in and of itself, but if you know the King family you will also know that only four months ago they lost their son Noah. 

To read all about the family, please go to Lisa's blog...her words are much more adequate than my own.

If you would like to help this family, then please consider donating to help them pay for Aaron's funeral, a head stone for Noah and to help relieve the financial burdens they will face in the near future.

You can do this by heading to this page

I can not even begin to imagine what Lisa is going through. What I do know is that we have a loving Heavenly Father who is willing to help us get through life.

RIP Aaron. May you be enjoying time with Noah.
To Lisa and her 3 boys still here...may you feel of the Saviour's love and be able to face each and every day from here on out. I am thinking and praying for you all.

2 comments:

Lotti said...

When things like this happen it certainly makes you take stock of what you DO HAVE in your life and makes you want to appreciate it even more. I'm sure many people that know Lisa, Aaron and their children and what has happened will be feeling the same way right now. After following her blog for some time I feel like I've come to know the family and it just feels like such a sad thing to happen and yet somehow you feel that life will go on and that she will find the strength to go on with her beautiful boys.

Dree said...

I will keep this family in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...