Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Brinner, Bubbly and Besties

For starters, I decided that I should indeed go to my class today, despite getting up late and not really wanting to go.
Then during that class I made friends with 2 girls who seemed really nice from the beginning.
Both of which are now in my group for the group project the unit requires!
A bonus I would have missed out on, had I not gone to class.

Then after class I picked up my first assignment and found out I got a Distinction...borderline High Distinction. Which had me so happy because I wasn't really sure how I had done.

Then I returned home and was reminded by a friend's status that my results from the two units I did in Japan were available. (She got 2 well earned High Distinctions!) Upon checking my own results I got the shock of my life when I saw that I got my first High Distinction for a unit!!
I actually got up and danced! :D
I have received HD's on particular assignments, but never the whole unit.

The best thing was that tonight I was going out to dinner with some girl friends anyway, so I kinda got to celebrate with Brinner! If you don't know this term...you should!


Jess and I celebrated a little earlier with some non-alcoholic sparkling cider


Today really was a good day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...