Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

This week I am grateful for:

- Waking up from a bad dream and realising it was actually just a dream
- Cooking a meal and being able to enjoy it
- Using up bananas by making them into muffins
- Unexpected random adventures
- An awesome lesson at church today...just what I needed reminding on
- Work to help pay for everything
- Seeing old friends 
- Chatting with my family
- Seeing The Hunger Games!! LOVED IT!! :D
- Getting good grades after hard work
- Having a funny as phone conversation with my sister
- Brinner with the girls
- Getting and eating stroopwaffles from The Netherlands! SOOO good!
- Babysitting an adorable little girl
- Getting a good group for my class work in a class with no friends
- Feeling better
- Focusing on the positive and trying to let things go when needed

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...