Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gratitude Sunday


This week I am grateful for:

- My mama! Happy Birthday! 
- Resolving issues
- My life...and the choice to live it how I will
- Productivity...I am loving getting things done
- Getting my first assignment in on time...good start to the semester
- Helpful teachers
- Seeing friends I haven't seen in a while
- Making a new Japanese friend...she is really cute! and from where the same provence I stayed in Japan! 
- Family
- Bright nail polishes
- Random extra work!
- Giving plasma...and finding out I have good platelet levels and can donate that in the future :D
- Native animal visits
- The cutest dogs I get to see while delivering pizza
- The most gorgeous moon last night! I wish I could have taken a good enough picture! 
- Making THE PERFECT PANCAKE...not necessarily taste, but golden and perfectly round!
- A good chat with friends
- Seeing baby bumps grow...how amazing is that though??


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...