Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do you see yourself?

Last night I found this picture on Facebook:


I instantly thought it was amazing!
I have the type of personality where I often care what other people think of me. Not all the time, but a fair chunk of it. I hate that I think that way. 

This picture made me stop and think for a second. 
How I view myself is way more important than how others view me. 

It's funny how a simple statement and picture can start a deep train of thought.

Do you ever have these moments?

1 comment:

Maz said...

Hehehe cute!! Love it.

Yeah it bothers me sometimes too, but most of the time I think I'm able to shrug it off. I agree, how you see yourself is way more important!

Also, how your good friends see you, compared to how random people do, is also a good reminder :) Your friends know the real you, random people don't.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...