Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 30, 2012

That is NOT ok!


Today I saw this on Ellen.
I couldn't believe what sort of things these bullies did to that young boy.

I know that bullying happens, don't get me wrong, but I will never understand why people
can be so cruel to others. 

Bullying is NOT OK! I have experienced it in my own life and know just how
cruel people can be. Sometimes they're even your friends.

We can't just say, kids will be kids. Because it's not ok to bring others down. 
Especially making comments to someone about killings themselves because no one would care and
it would be better if they were gone.

That is not true. Every person is important. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
No matter wether we have differing opinions, skin colour, races etc. We ALL matter!

So I want to challenge you to compliment and uplift someone else in the next 24 hours.
A compliment unsaid is such a waste. 
Look for an opportunity to compliment someone.
Seek it out if you have to.

We all deserve to feel like we are wanted and loved...because we are!

2 comments:

Catherine Fishback said...

I totally agree. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!

Catherine
FEST

Kell said...

I agree! I was bullied by my own friends when I was in high school. It hurts and no one deserves that, ever. Breaks my heart that it's so common.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...