Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Facebook and Sponsor

Hey there...yes you :D

So I still have some sponsor swap options open...Check out the swap page, see if it's what you want too
and send me through an e-mail. 
Or if you already do a swap and want to continue for the month, send me through an e-mail to my new account, found here.

Also...I have a facebook page now :D
So if you would be a dear and head over and like it I would be ever so grateful!

Also I want your input:

I am looking at doing a giveaway soon. Not exactly sure when. 
It may be when I reach 100 followers...or in may be once I make some changes around here in celebration.
Either way, I would like to hear what you would want in a giveaway.

So let me know in the comments.

And as always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i never really considered blog goals! what a cool idea! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...