Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

This week I am grateful for:

- Fast breakers and firesides
- Honesty
- Seeing my sister, niece and nephew for a little bit
- My ice-cream 'date' with Maz before she left for Japan! Jealous... 
- Dinner and random hang outs with Janelle
- Laughter
- Goals for improvement
- Fun games with the YSA
- Having good work colleagues
- Water
- Seeing Lewie G...the post mission version
- Positivity
- Motivation
- Awesome lessons at church
- Time...it is both my friend and enemy
- Renewing my love for Bones...the tv show

2 comments:

Lotti said...

Wish I had a bit of your positivity and motivation at the moment ... have hit a brick wall right now. Saw air fares to Japan the other day that were so cheap I was shocked.

Lotti said...

oh and I totally totally love Bones and Castle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...