Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 14, 2012

Tender Moments

On Sunday I got to hold baby Milly (a friend's daughter).
She is the cutest little thing and has SO MUCH HAIR! It's adorable. 
I couldn't help but be mesmerised by her face and the cute little sighs she made.

I have always loved kids. Being around them, caring for them and having funny little conversations with them. 
It sucks not having my niece and nephew close so it was nice to get to hold a (not so) little baby.
I have always been clucky and you can say what you want about it,
but there is something about an innocent little baby.

Especially with it being Mother's Day my thoughts turned to my own mother. 
I often wonder what she was like with me when I was little. 
Seeing both her and my dad with my brother's children gives me a little glimpse into what it was like.

I then thought about my Father's parents. My pop who I never met and my gran who died when I was too little to remember. 

Then I thought about my mum's father, who passed away when she was only 6. As well as my nanny, (mum's mum) who has dementia and asks me the same questions every time I see her.
It has taught me a lot of patience, but I still lover her! :D

I am so blessed to have the family that I do. 
I know that not everyone gets that and it makes me even more grateful. 

Always keep your loved one's close! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...