Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gratitude Sunday...The Mother's Day edition

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!
Not only the ones that have given birth to a child, but to people who raise other people's children too.
I love my Mama, but I also have other women in my life that have been like mother's to me.

I am so grateful to have the mother I do. She is just the right one for me. We've had our 'moments' but all the sweet moments wash those away. 

My mum is:

- the little lady (literally :P) that gives a lot of love
- the woman that gave me life...and carried me around for 9 months :D
- the one I can cry to
- the one who I can call anytime I need anything
- the woman who puts up with my father and his crazy adventures...for the past 30 years!
- the one who would try (often found her asleep on the couch) and stay up to make sure I got home ok when I worked the close shift until 2:30am
- the lady who *sometimes* lets me take pictures of her...none of which I can find right now! :'(

No matter what she will always be my mum!
I love you Victoria! :P he he he

Sorry I couldn't be home today!! Hopefully you had a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...