Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 21, 2012

July Swappers

Are you interested in swapping buttons for July?

If you want to organise a different arrangement than the ones on my
Sponsor page, then let me know.
I'm open to changing things up.

Just send me an e-mail through to lisas.life.blog(at)gmail(dot)com

I've got my last exam tomorrow and then I'm heading up home and I'll get to see these cuties!
Almost a week of time with the family, don't mind if I do :D


2 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

i dont blame you...they are darling and growing up o so fast....say a BIG Hi to their mum and dad for me please...Love ya XXXXXX

High Dollar Hippie said...

Is it too late for the July button swap?! I've got one on my page and I'm on my way to add your now!
Drey - highdollarhippie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...