Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hallmark Movies

I've been a fan of Hallmark movies for a while and this week I watched a couple of them.

They were:

Finding a Family



and A Walk in My Shoes.



I love Hallmark movies because they're light and easy viewing.
I don't expect amazing quality and I love when they're based on a true story.
These two were both pretty good.
I especially liked Finding a Family because it was based on a true story and stories about determined people are always interesting to me.

Do you have a favourite Hallmark movie?
I don't think I could choose just one myself...

1 comment:

Lotti said...

My hand is up Lisa .... I love watching Hallmark movies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...