Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Who I Am Wednesday - A little info

Bridget over at Tales of Me and the Husband had a few questions for her readers on Monday,
so I thought I would answer them here so you can see my answers.

Here goes:

Where you from?! Where do you live now?
- I'm from Mackay, QLD originally, but I live in Hobart, TAS now-

Male/Female? Age?
- Female, 21 -

How'd you discover my blog? Long-time reader? New?
- I can't remember exactly how I came across Bridget's blog...but it was her & Steve's love story that really caught my attention. I've stayed around ever since -

What do you do? for work? for fun?
- I'm hopefully just about to graduate. I'm currently a babysitter and pizza delivery driver. I want to be a teacher and I have the most fun when travelling the world -

Are you religious? Atheist? Something in between?
- I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints...or Mormon. -

What's your favourite song? Band? Book?
- I don't really have a favourite one of any of these. My favourites depend on the mood I'm in. The song Landslide by the Dixie Chicks is a personal favourite...and I am currently reading the Harry Potter series and enjoying it more than I thought I would. -

What's your favourite vacation spot?
- I've been lucky enough to travel a fair bit with my family, and a little on my own. I'd probably say my favourite trip has been Japan. Just because it was so different and a good chance to use my language skills. -

What would you like to see more of on the blog? 
- I think blogs should be whatever the blogger wants it to be. But if you've got suggestions, feel free to let me know. It's always good to write on different things. -

Are any of you famous?
- I am not. Though I'm glad I'm not, because who wants people stalking you all the time...no thanks!
However if you're famous, sweet deal! -
----

Now it's your turn to answer them for me. You can either do it in the comments, send me an e-mail, or do a post of your own. If you do, leave me a comment with a link so I can check out what you said.
I want to get to know you readers more too! :D

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I like "getting to know you posts"! Here are my answers:
*I'm from Mesa, AZ and I live in Flagstaff, AZ. (Not that cool :P)
*I'm female in my early 20s.
*I discovered your blog because you commented on mine! I think I've been following you for a few months now :)
*I work in an office at the university. For fun, I like to watch movies with my husband, blog, and craft.
*I'm also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
*I can't answer that question because I don't really have favorites either. Although Harry Potter is probably my favorite series. Glad you're enjoying them!
*I absolutely love San Diego, CA.
*Just more of you! (Which you do just fine!)
*Not famous. Once, I sang with my high school choir at a baseball game...but that's it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...