Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

Sooooo it's been a couple of weeks since I've done one of these...my bad!
Apparently I have been having too much fun the last couple of Sunday's with my family 
and their in-laws.

This week I am grateful for:

- Good music
- Family...especially the visit from my little bro this week
- Having another exam over
- A new tv show to watch...The Mentalist!
- Lunch with friends...at the awesome Burger Got Soul
- The beginning movie session of the Harry Potter marathon Janelle and I will be having over the next little while
- Fun afternoons with the girls I babysit
- Days at home on my own
- My clothes finally drying! All this rain doesn't help!
- My favourite lollies on special
- 24 hour Kmart...it's like home :P It has most things I need...no matter what time of day!
- The internet...for basically everything.
- Good food
- Making decisions and being happier for it :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...