Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

This week I am grateful for:

- Seeing my family
- Celebrating my parents 30th wedding anniversary
- Having fun with Janelle and Leah
- Finishing some of my post exam tasks
- Learning how to play a new game
- My car still holding out
- Enjoying holidays
- Extra sleep
- Fun sleepovers with my niece
- Giving things one more try before I have to accept defeat and walk away
- Little things that make it all worth it
- Perspective, perspective, perspective
- Life...and learning to work it all out as I go

3 comments:

Lotti said...

I heard you made your mum a nice bag and she's going to try and put a photo up for me to see it. Lovely that you guys got to go out for mum and dad's 30th wedding anniversary ... pretty good milestone.

Lotti said...

I heard you made your mum a nice bag and she's going to try and put a photo up for me to see it. Lovely that you guys got to go out for mum and dad's 30th wedding anniversary ... pretty good milestone.

Nettie's Blog said...

you are my hero girl...i think i will have to write myself a list too.... it slipped by ...i am going to bring it back for the sheer satisfaction of crossing things off not to mention when it is all done for the day....XXXXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...