Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 Years

Today marks my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary!
I couldn't be happier for them.
It has been such a blessing to have my parents married my entire life.

It's been good to see that marriage can be a wonderful experience, but that there are also times when it can be a struggle and takes effort. 
Just like anything that is worth it, it takes effort.

To celebrate, we went out to dinner as a family last Friday.
Unfortunately one of my brothers and his wife couldn't be there, but hey they're on holiday :D

It was really nice to go out and enjoy a meal with my family.
I love the relationships that I have with them now. 
Sure we don't always get along, but things have gotten much better over the years.

My parents aren't huge fans of pictures and I didn't have a camera on the night so there isn't one of them, but I do have one of the gorgeous cake my SIL made.


and being that the 30th anniversary is celebrated with pearls, Dad gave mum some nice earrings.


Congratulations again Mum and Dad! 
Here's to 30 years of marriage and hopefully many more to come!

5 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

aww it is so nice to see people getting past the average...Happy Anniversary the T's.....

Holly said...

that cake is a work of art!

happy anni to your parents.

Giovanna said...

30 years is amazing! That cake looks delish!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Lotti said...

I think 30 years is awesome. The cake is lovely and Jay did a great job. Your mum didn't tell me about the earrings. They are so nice.

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

Read your story on Along Abbey Road and it cracked me up!! Love it.
xx,
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...