It's been a couple weeks since I did one of these...so here goes.
Over the last month I have been grateful for:
- Having my little bro come and visit...a couple of times
- Building relationships with friends
- Having sunshine to break up the dreary winter weather
- New shoes...and the deals I got buying them
- Going old school and playing different boardgames with people
- Free weekly rentals from the video store
- SLEEP! Apparently we are best friends now
- Getting to watch bits of the olympics....some seriously amazing athletes out there!
- Reading stories of people doing the right thing and standing up for
- A random late night chat with Dad while he has been in the United States
- Any extra work I can get
- Good hair days...they seriously just make it all better
- Fresh water...seriously loving it at the moment
- My new phone
- Skype...THE BEST THING EVER!
- Mexican food...apparently I'm obsessed with it at the moment
- Getting in the Aussie spirit
- Tips that help me save just that little bit extra towards Europe
- New and exciting things in general
What are you grateful for at the moment?