I didn't realise it at the time, but apparently I needed a break from blogging.
It's funny how things work out like that.
- First there was my final round of exams for my bachelor degree
- Then there was the agonising weeks of waiting for results
- Then the joy of finding out I will be graduating this month...though doing a walk through ceremony in December
- I've spent a bunch of time with friends who I haven't had the time to catch up with
- I got my dad's old iphone and have been loving it
- I finished watch all of the Harry Potter movies again with Nelly
- I went to a friends wedding
- Another friend had her baby and I sewed a little pack of baby supplies
- We had one of the worst customers at work
- I hosted a Trivia Night
- My friend Elle dropped off an amazingly delicious caramel apple
- I baked a huge batch of choc-chip cookies
- I went bowling with my brothers and SIL for an afternoon
- Went to Salamanca for a food filled morning
- Dominated in two different games of Monopoly
- Said goodbye to one housemate and hello to another one
So now that you're all caught up, it's time to move forward and have a little fun around here.