I've been thinking a lot about gratitude lately.
I find when I stop and think about things, I realise just how grateful I am to be where I am in my life.
It's nice to occasionally just stop and think about everything that you have right now,
in this very moment.
Lately I have been grateful for:
- Having a fair bit of work between my jobs, which helps me to be both pay for things and save for travel and other fun things I want to do
- Time with my family. No matter how brief it is, seeing them is worth the 6 hours round trip of driving
- The sunshine; it always lifts my mood
- New ideas and inspiration
- Feeling the spirit
- The knowledge that I can be with my family forever, especially those who have moved on already
- The innocence of children
- One very happy, smiling little girl who I got to hold today
- Seeing others happy
- The ability to let go off some pain that I've been holding on to
- Being alive
- The possibilities that the future can hold
What are you grateful for at the moment?