Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 24, 2012

One video.....

leads to another and another and another when you're on YouTube!

My brother Rhys and I were looking through a bunch of magic videos, and then he showed me this card trick one.



How he does that...I have no idea, but it is brilliant!
All I want to do is go and see a comedy or magic show now.
If only Penn and Teller did shows in Australia!!

Have you ever been to a magic show? If so, was it worth it?

2 comments:

Aiketa said...

Wow, that's such a cool magic trick! I wonder how he did it...

I've been to a few magic shows, but weren't that impressing... I guess because they were amateur magicians.

Thanks for sharing the video!

Regards from Barcelona.

Anonymous said...

wow, such a cool video! never been to a magic show, but I'm sure I'd love it. :)

xo, samantha
sammyblackwood.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...