So for the last month I've been house sitting.
There are a lot of pros to house sitting.
- A whole house to yourself
- A bathroom to yourself
- You can stay up as late or go to bed as early as you want (provisional on work of course)
- You limit your own bills, because you're not there to use it
- You get a working tv (well I did)
- You get a cleaner every couple of weeks (well I did)
I kinda got used to the little lifestyle I had there...it was a nice little break.
Almost like a mini holiday....but not quite.
Now I am back in my own little room, having to share a small bathroom and back to reality.
The plus side of being back to my own life is not having a cat stalk me all the time.
I have all of my stuff when I need or want it in the one location.
I have space to put things away, instead of in bags on the bedroom floor.
Have you ever house sat for anyone?
Did you have a good or bad experience? Goodness knows you can have some bad ones!