Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Background story

Everyone has one.
Sometimes we let people see our background story and be part of it.
Other times we hide that part of our selves.

Getting to know people is one of my favourite things about life.
Learning the ins and outs of a person allows you to connect with them. 

I saw this video over at The Wiegands blog.

I was really excited to watch it because I've seen Lisa Leonard's jewellery before, but love learning
the story behind the person as well.

Take a look and learn a little about Lisa and her family, I certainly am intrigued myself. 



and you can find her blog here.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love The Wiegand's blog...so inspirational! And that is an amazing story...thank you so much for sharing, Lisa! Hope you are doing well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...