Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

I've been a little slack with my Gratitude Sunday posts of late unfortunately, so I thought it about time
I do one. I've kinda missed recapping the things I'm grateful for in my life.

My SIL's sister brought up a quote which said something like
"What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for today?"
Pure brilliance right there if you ask me!

So here goes...I'm thankful for:

- All the extra work the past week and a bit has brought (despite my very tired body)
- Beautiful days to wake up to
- Friends moving into my ward
- My new calling in Primary with the children at church, because despite how tiring they can be, they are totally worth it :D
- a new netball season starting up again this week
- a few new goals I've set for myself
- Being on the way to saving a set amount by the end of the year
- An awesome fireside tonight
- Promptings to do things
- 2 full MnM dispenser for when I need a little chocolate hit
- My brand new overlocker machine :D and at a bargain price!!
- Having a quick catch up with the parentals before they went away
- Dinner dates with friends
- A new month of daily photo challenges to complete
- The wonderful discover of sandwich thins...they're perfect for me
- My home and safety while so many in other parts of the world have lost so much

There is always something to be grateful for! So what are you grateful for at the moment?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...