Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear...


Dear Followers,
You are amazing! Seriously!!
I am so grateful that you take the time to read my very random thoughts :D
Welcome to those that have started following recently!

Dear Boy,
I really like you...but it's hard to tell you or try to make it more obvious that I do. I am very self conscious and find it hard to put myself out there...
I think you might like me too but it's kinda hard to tell.
If you could be more obvious or make a move that would be fantastic!

Dear Darcey,
You are the cutest little niece. I can't believe how many times you told me that you miss me.
It melted my heart and made me miss you sooo much more.

Dear Eric,
Could you just slow down the growing already! I can't see you very often because I live 3.5 hours away and you just seem to be getting bigger really quickly. Aunty Lisa wants to see at least some of your firsts :D

Dear Family,
You are my world. I love you so much I can't even tell you enough. You have supported and loved me through many circumstances. I wish I could see you more.
Just know that I think of you often.

Dear Life,
Thanks for being a better lately. I appreciate the boost (knock wood).

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for everything. I wouldn't have or be anything without you.

Dear Body,
Sorry that I don't treat you as well as I should. I am really glad you haven't given up on me yet. I am trying to improve and take better care of you

3 comments:

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

What a nice post!
It made me smile, cry and giggle :P
I would like to see this boy and say MAKE A MOVE ALREADY - YOU'RE MISSING OUT!! You're wonderful hunny and i miss you tons!!

Laurie Scicluna said...

Dear Lisa.
I love your blog. Your most recent post made me laugh. I understand your dear boy comment. Your comments to Darcey and Eric made me miss my own nephew. Keep blogging. And Ill keep reading.
;)

Maz said...

I totally think you should write a post inviting everyone to comment with their own "dear boy" - it would be highly entertaining!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...