Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Project 365 is back in action!!


Hey there :D Yeah you :D

So Project 365 is back in action!! YAY!!

When my laptop got stolen and I had to start again it was devastating and I really couldn't be bothered updating the blog like before.

So I have changed it up a little.

I will be doing update posts for the months that I have already done and then aim to do a post every week or so to keep it up to date.

The blog itself will eventually get some TLC and an upgrade...until then, click the tab above and have fun seeing what has already been uploaded.

Also follow along so you can see the updates as they come :D

See you over there soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...