Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fear and Quotes


I realised the other day that I have been letting fear rule parts of my life...
Funny how realisations come along.

The first time I heard this quote was from A Cinderella Story.


Then while watching Criminal Minds today another awesome quote came up...

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."
- Eleanor Roosevelt -

Seriously love the quotes on that show!

Now to try and work on my fears and not let them hold me back anymore.
Something that was brought to my attention at Time Out For Women in Sydney a couple weekends ago.

But that deserves a post of its own!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I love quotes! Thanks for sharing :)

Be sure to check out my blog today - there's a surprise for ya there ;)

Happy weekend!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...