Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Friday Night Lights

So I'm on Season 3...needless to say I am loving this series :D

I finally found a place to watch it online so I can see it all! Victory for me.
I am slightly addicted to some of the story lines...just slightly. 

Here's a little pep talk for ya!



One thing I don't really and probably never will understand is all the hype around American Football.
It's so part of life it seems. I think it's great to bring a community together and all,
but there seems to be so much pressure surrounding it too.

So, my question to you is...What is it about football?

I mean, our Aussie boys love their AFL, but not in the same way that Americans seem to love football.

Clear eyes, Full hearts, Can't lose! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...