Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

Getting close...

So the exam timetable came out today....

I have never had a Saturday exam, the first exam and I hate afternoon exams.
So naturally I have the first exam...which is Saturday morning...and my last (hopefully) exam of my undergraduate degree is in the afternoon. 

Lucky for me my last exam will be for my favourite unit this semester.

I am now making a list of assignments and study that stands between me and graduation...

I WILL get it all done and graduate! 

Even if I don't do the walk until December so my parents can be there :P


3 comments:

Lotti said...

Totally Awesome Lisa, good for you. So good to see that you are pushing through till the end. I have a long way to go before that. Will be so good to finally have your degree finished. Love Auntie Leonie xoxo

VickiT said...

Love you Lisa. It will be so exciting and thanks for waiting until December to walk so we can be there. I can't wait Lots of Love and Hugs - Mum xoxoxo

Maz said...

YAY!!! がんばってね :D

You can do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...