Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

This week I am grateful for:

- The Atonement
- My bro & SIL who are letting me crash Sunday dinner
- Awesome talks and lessons
- The semester almost being over
- Getting to see my mum, sister, niece and nephew
- Not having to work in the rain for a second night in a row
- New shows to get addicted to
- Some changes coming up
- A good turn out to the service project
- A warm bed to sleep in
- Waking up when I need to without setting an alarm (2 or 3 times)
- Being happy
- Seeing others so happy
- Trying out new things and liking them

I've realised as the time has gone on with this little project, is that I really do notice more and more things that I am grateful for. They can be little, big or sometimes despite something bad happening, choosing to see the good and how I can learn from it. 

At times I haven't really felt like being grateful and almost despise writing the post, but in the end it is better to write it and focus on good things then let bad things fester.

I want to challenge whoever reads this to list one thing they are grateful for every day this week.
Then next Sunday, let me know how you went. 

An attitude of gratitude is never a bad thing to have. 

1 comment:

Lotti said...

Thanks Lisa for the reminder to be grateful. I don't think we are ever grateful enough for the things and blessings that we have. This week has been a week of realising that we all have things to be grateful for. Wake up calls come in many forms and I've had a good one this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...