Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The 'good ole' days

You always hear people say 
"oh I wish it was like the good ole days"
or 
"that reminds me of the good ole days"

via

It's funny how getting back into things you used to enjoy, or when you eat something you haven't had in ages and remember how good it is that all these good memories come flooding back.

My dad has just taken over a pharmacy not too far from where I live and I have been helping out there this week. I used to work in his pharmacy, where my family lives, for about 4 years. 
I loved working there, so being back in a pharmacy and having the knowledge come back has been awesome.

My dad's been staying with me over the last week and it's been good having him around.
Working together we don't always do so well. 
We can both get very stubborn, but hey that's what families for right?! 

He also brought me some Reese's Pieces and a could treats from his latest trip to the states and boy do I like me some foreign chocolate! :D 

It's nice to enjoy the 'good ole days' once in a while!

2 comments:

Mrs W said...

I just found your blog and you definitely have a new follower in me! Looking forward to reading more of your adventures there in Australia (even if our rugby team is better eh ;) jk)!

Working in a pharmacy sounds like fun!

Nettie's Blog said...

hey girl...sounds like you had a fun visit with your dad...at least he brought you those american candies...that has got to count for something...he he XXXXXXXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...